Tenant presence is not required
Schedule a request was never that easy! With 'Different' you can schedule a job within a few seconds and without all the coordination tasks.
- As a vendor, you will get a notification for each new request (click here to learn how to Adjust your notifications). The notification includes all the details of the request and a link to schedule the request.
- By clicking on the link, your interface will open (this can be done from any device). The first thing you will see is the 'Active Requests' tab with all the details of the request and if the tenant's presence is required or not. (in this example, tenant presence isn't required)
- By clicking on 'Accept', you will see your calendar and an explanation window will pop up, read it and then click 'OK'.
- "Different" will place a red draft time slot according to your availability, if this time is convenient for you, click on it and then click 'SET' or click on 'Instant Scheduling' button. If you prefer to schedule at another time, drag the red draft time slot to your preferred time and then click 'SET' or set your preferred time in the 'Instant Scheduling' option.
- After click on 'SET', the red draft time slot will become a blue scheduled time slot and "Different" will notify the tenant immediately.
Watch this video of how to schedule a request when tenant presence is not required: