Tenant presence is required (tenant selected their availability)
Updated 2 years ago
Scheduling a request was never so easy! With 'Different' you can schedule a job within a few seconds and without all the coordination tasks.
- As a vendor, you will get a notification for each new request (click here to learn how to Adjust your notifications). The notification includes all the details of the request and a link to schedule the request.
- By clicking on the link, your interface will open (this can be done from any device). The first thing you will see is the 'Active Requests' tab with all the details of the request and if the tenant's presence is required or not. (in this example, tenant presence is required)
- By clicking on 'Accept', you will see your calendar and an explanation window will pop up, read it and then click 'OK'.
- The tenant availability shows as green time slots, "Different" will place a red draft time slot in one of the tenant's choices and according to your availability, if this time is convenient for you, click on it and then click 'SET' or click on 'Instant Scheduling' button. You can also drag the red draft time slot to another one of tenant's availability.
- If you prefer to schedule at a different time or none of the tenant's choices are good for you, click on 'SUGGEST YOUR AVAILABILITY' button. Three orange time slots will appear (you can change their duration, drag them around, or click on the calendar to create more). After you finished placing your available times, click on 'SET' and send your preferences to the tenant.
- After the tenant accepts one of your times, you will get a notification with all the relevant details and you will see a blue scheduled time slot on your calendar.
Watch this video of how to schedule a request when tenant presence is required and tenant selected their availability: