Diffe.rent is the world’s first and only artificial intelligence platform for property managers,
here is a comprehensive guide on everything you’ll need to set up your chatbot.
Our customer support team has built this guide to help you get started with Diffe.rent easily!
Feel free to follow this guide or use Knowladge Base page to find what you need.
1. To sign up, fill out the form fields and click on the ‘Register’ button (https://bot.diffe.rent/account/register)
2. Once you sign up, you’ll get the verify email popup
3. After verification, you’ll get the first page
1. Once you log in, you can test it or use the chat link to give people immediate access to your chat. It doesn’t require adding code to your website.
Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Chatbot Integration’ from the side menu (https://bot.diffe.rent/main/settings/integration):
2. The link will lead to the following page:
Install Aiden On Your Site
1. Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Chatbot Integration’ from the side menu (https://bot.diffe.rent/main/settings/integration).
2. Add your website base URL in Authorized URL filed and press on ‘Save’ button:
3. Copy and paste this JS code snippet before the ‘body’ tag in each page that you want your widget to appear on:
4. Reload the website where you pasted the JS code. You should see the chat widget in the bottom right corner of the page.
Customize Your Chat Widget
You will be able to adjust the various settings for your chat widget under App Settings>Chatbot Customization.
1. Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Chatbot Customization’ from the side menu (https://bot.diffe.rent/main/settings/customization).
2. Here you can change the chatbot status: “Bot is Active” or “Not Active”, then click the “Save” button.
3. Activate one or more of the options will ask the username, email or phone number at the start of each conversation.
4. Define after how much time the widget will pop on your website.
5. Set a timer and edit your welcoming text, (starting comment is a small popup window next to your bot widget that greets your users).
6. Branding your bot can be done here(professional plan and up) edit bot name, icons and more.
Finish Setting Up Your Profile
1. Press on the profile icon or go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Profile’ in the left side menu. On the page that opens, click the Edit button.
2. Fill out the relevant fields and press ‘Save’ button:
It’s important to set up your notification settings so you’ll be notified for all the messages you receive (he messages you’d like to receive).
1. Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Notifications’ on the left side menu.
2. Set all email addresses you’d like your notifications will arrive at as well as their type: email/web notification.