Tenant presence is required (tenant does not select their availability)
Scheduling a request was never so easy! With 'Different' you can schedule a job within a few seconds and without all the coordination tasks.
- As a vendor, you will get a notification for each new request (click here to learn how to Adjust your notifications). The notification includes all the details of the request and a link to schedule the request.
- By clicking on the link, your interface will open (this can be done from any device). The first thing you will see is the 'Active Requests' tab with all the details of the request and if the tenant's presence is required or not. (In this example, tenant presence is required and the tenant does not select their availability)
- By clicking on 'Accept', you will see your calendar and an explanation window will pop up, read it and then click 'OK'.
- 'Different' will place 3 orange time slots based on your availability. You can change their duration, drag them around, and click on the calendar to create more. After placing your preferred orange time slots, click on the orange 'SET' button, it will send your time slots to the tenant.
- When the tenant accepts one of your time slots, the orange time slot will become a blue scheduled time slot and you will be notified accordingly.
Watch this video of how to schedule a request when tenant presence is required and the tenant does not select their availability: